If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This green and Greek salad, drizzled with a balsamic glaze, is a breeze to prepare for any summertime meal. —The Weiser Kitchen
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, preferably Greek
- 1/4 cup green Manzanilla olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 4 cups mixed baby lettuces
- 1/2 cup large basil leaves, packed
- 4 pickling cucumbers or small Persian cukes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Marcona almonds
- Combine the mustard, vinegar, and salt in the bottom of a large mixing bowl and whisk until smooth. While whisking, drizzle in the oil until completely incorporated.
- Add the olives, lettuce, basil, cukes, and Marcona almonds and toss to combine.