If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It’s no surprise that rich and creamy avocados are a common dessert ingredient in Latin America and Southeast Asia. This egg-free, Filipino-style ice cream is a mix-and-freeze delight.
—The Weiser Kitchen
- 4 small ripe Hass avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Puree the avocado with an immersion blender in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk, cream, milk, sugar and vanilla and puree until completely smooth and fully combined. Chill in the refrigerator in a covered container overnight.
- Freeze according to the ice cream manufacturer’s directions.
- Place in containers in the freezer and allow to harden, about three hours. It will last for about a month in the freezer.