If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Very smooth and fresh salad. —grgrnt
Serves for 4
- 160 grams quinoa (or rice)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 0,5 liters water
- 3 clove of gralic
- 2-3 avocado
- 3 tomato
- 1 tin of corn
- 1 jalapeño
- 5 green onion (or leeks onion, or both)
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to pot, followed by 3 clove of garlic and the rice. Add the water and cook the quinoa (or the rice).
- While the quinoa (or the rice) boils, chop the vegetables.
- When the quinoa (or the rice) is fine, mix with the vegetables in a bowl.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons jucie of lime
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1-2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cilantro
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Get a bowl and mix the ingredients.
- Pour the sauce to the quinoa salad and mix it.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados