If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hugely tastier and hugely healthier! It takes minutes to prepare, no baking, just a little cutting and blending. Really: you must try it! —Claudia - Gourmet Project
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 garlic clove
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients (diced a little to better amalgamate them), but not the avocado, and whip them using a blender.
- Peel and slice the avocado and add it to the rest of the ingredients. Blend again.
- You have a delicious avocado mayonnaise! Tip: If blackens a little… no problem: stir it a little before serving (or taking a picture ;-)), you will get that green color again!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados