If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have never eaten fish burritos/tacos good as the ones I ate in Baja California, from a food truck on a desolated beach of La Paz!
Never compete with Local Street Food!
But I tried to emulate it, at least, so follow me, because we slurped a lot when we ate this burritos last night! —Claudia - Gourmet Project
Serves 2 (2 burritos per person!)
- 100 grams swordfish in cubes
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado
- 4 tortillas
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful of arugula
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 1/4 shallot
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch red pepper
- Peel the avocado and dice it. Dice the tomatoes. Peel and mince shallot.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients, except the tortillas, of course!
- Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of one hour.
- When ready to get delighted, build up the burritos: place a big spoon of marinated fish in the center of the tortilla, roll and fold it and use kitchen twine to hold it closed. Place a cilantro or parsley sprig on it for beauty!
- If you like sour add a dash of lime in the center of the tortilla!
- Enjoy your Mexican Night!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados