If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bright, crunchy and healthy, this raw corn salad is a refreshing summer meal.
—The Weiser Kitchen
- 4 ears corn
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame, defrosted if using frozen
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chives, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh white pepper
- Over a large bowl, cut the kernels from the cobs. Once the kernels are removed, with the back of the knife scrape the cob to release the “corn milk” into the bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for two hours or overnight to allow flavors to develop.