If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tart yogurt and sweet honey make this fruit dessert simple and irresistible.
—The Weiser Kitchen
- 6 peaches, plums, or nectarines
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup plain Icelandic or Greek yogurt, chilled
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- Slice the fruit in half and remove the pits. Brush the cut side of the fruits with the oil.
- Grill, cut-side down, for 30 seconds, then turn 90 degrees to create grill marks and grill another 30 seconds. Arrange peaches, cut-side up, on a serving platter. Spoon a dollop of yogurt over each half, then drizzle with honey. Garnish with mint and serve immediately.