If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Refreshing and delicious, this sangria sings well with so many dishes—but with garlicky dishes, it dances a little merengue, too.
—The Weiser Kitchen
- 3 large oranges, washed and sliced in ¼-inch rounds
- 4 limes, skin and sliced in ¼-inch rounds
- 3 cups dry, fruity rosé or light red wine
- 1 1/2 cups guava nectar
- 1/2 cup apricot or peach brandy
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice (about 3 key limes)
- 2 tablespoons sour orange juice
- 2-3 cups ice cubes
- Place half of the sliced oranges and limes into a large pitcher. Add the wine, guava nectar, apricot brandy, key lime juice, and sour orange juice and stir gently to combine.
- Add 2 to 3 cups of ice cubes and the remaining fruit, stir, and serve.