If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Three flavors that might seem a bit odd come together for one of the best mouthfuls I’ve had in a while. It just works. It works for breakfast, it works for lunch, it works for a snack, it works for an appetizer. If this was a pageant, it would win best all-around. The sweet, sweet strawberries pair perfectly with the creamy avocado and the bitter but sinful extra dark chocolate. More info: http://www.healthyrecipeecstasy.com/strawberry-avocado-toast-dark-chocolate-drizzle/ —Michelle @ Healthy Recipe Ecstasy
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- 4 large strawberries
- 2 small avocados
- 1 ounce extra dark chocolate
- Good quality sea salt flakes
- Toast the bread until it's a light golden brown, 2-3 minutes.
- Slice the strawberries and mash the avocado.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Spread the avocado on each slice of toast. Top with 3-4 strawberry slices. Drizzle with dark chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Serve immediately.