Author Notes: I like this in a very large wine glass, with lots of ice, on a hot day. Soda water is superfluous here. Wear sunscreen. —Marian Bull
- A few large cubes of ice
- 1 1/2 ounces Aperol
- Prosecco (I usually grab a bottle between $10 and $15)
- Orange wedge or twist, for garnish
- Pour your Aperol over ice in a large wine glass, tumbler, or whatever vessel you like. (Mason jar? Sure.) Top with Prosecco, about 3 ounces, or until the mixture is a color that makes you happy.
- Garnish with orange, and serve. Be sure to have extra orange slices on hand -- you're going to want a second.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails