Makes: 12 cheesecake cupcakes
cups graham cracker crumbs
cup brown sugar
tablespoons melted butter
ounces cream cheese (2 boxes) room temperture
cup ripe mashed avocado
teaspoon lime zest
teaspoon fresh lime juice
eggs, room temperture
strawberries for garnish
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Lime 12 muffin cups with paper liners. I recommend using double paper liners.
- Mix graham crumbs, brown sugar, vanilla and melted butter. .
- Spoon mixture divided into the 12 muffin cups. Press firmly down and slightly up sides.
- Bake crusts in oven about 7 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Add avocado and mix well until smooth creamy.
- Add sugar, salt, lime zest and lime juice and mix well
- Add eggs one at a time and beat until eggs are well incorporated in cream cheese mixture.
- Put cream cheese mixture evenly divided in the 12 muffin cups over the graham crusts.
- Bake at 300 degrees about 21 to 24 minutes in oven. The middle will still be slightly jiggly.
- Allow cakes to cool then set in refrigerator overnight
- Peel off liners and with knife dipped in water smooth ridges around cupcakes.
- Garnish with strawberries, sliced and fanned out.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados