If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted and cool
- 1 lemon, zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- In a large bowl add almond, coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt. Mix together using a fork to combine well with no lumps.
- Add in coconut oil, lemon zest, lemon extract, vanilla extract, honey and lemon juice. Stir together using a rubber spatula then fold in almonds.
- Form into a ball then roll into a log. Place on a large piece of wax paper or clear wrap and roll to seal. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes or the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cold cooking dough log on a work board and slice into 1 inch slices.
- Press dough lightly with a wet fork creating a cross hatch pattern. Wet the fork after every cookie to prevent the dough from sticking
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until cookie starts to brown.
- Place on a rack to let cool then enjoy.