If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When somewhere in the middle of summer I get tired of salads but steal wont to enjoy fresh vegetables, I make this very tasty, quite satisfying and refreshing Smoothie —Kukla
Makes about 3 to 4 glasses, depending of the glass size
- • About 3 large ripe tomatoes, quickly blanched, peeled and chopped
- • Flash of 1 large or 2 medium ripe Hass avocados
- • Any of your favorite fresh herbs to taste, such as cilantro, basil or mint leaves , roughly chopped (I used mint)
- • 1 cup of yogurt drink or whey, or plain yogurt or buttermilk (I used yogurt drink)
- • Cayenne pepper or Hot Paprika or hot sauce to taste
- • Salt to taste
- • Lime or lemon juice to taste
- Start by placing your cocktail glasses into the freezer.
- Puree the tomatoes in a blender and then, using a wooden spoon, push the pulp through a fine mesh strainer to a bowl, set aside.
- Place avocado, herb leaves and celery onto the blender; blend, gradually adding tomato puree, yogurt drink, whatever spice you are using, salt and lime or lemon juice.
- Taste and add what you think is needed; pour the Smoothie into a frosty glass and enjoy.