If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dairy and carbs are always a fantastic combination and this breakfast (or anytime) bread is the perfect blending of both. —curiouslittlekitchen
Makes 1 loaf
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Rosemary
- 1 3/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 pinch Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grate 1 cup of Parmesan cheese. Chop up fresh rosemary.
- Mix together 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 2 1/2 tsp baking powder, pinch of salt, and cheese. Beat an egg into a mixture of 1/3 cup vegetable oil and 3/4 cup milk. Stir the flour mixture into the egg and milk one and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 35 minutes.