If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast foods – this time, I tried to incorporate summery peaches and the fresh citrus flavors of oranges. —curiouslittlekitchen
- 3 tablespoons Milk
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons White Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Melted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 Peach
- 1 Orange
- Maple Syrup
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and stir in the wet ingredients afterwards.
- Grate some orange zest and dice a peach. Squeeze the juice from both halves of the orange. Add these fruit elements to the pancake batter. You may have to add some additional flour to bring the batter back to the same thick consistency.
- Spoon the batter from a ladle onto a nonstick pan over medium-high heat and cook the pancakes until golden brown on each side. Garnish with slices of peach and drizzle with maple syrup.