If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A light refreshing smoothie full of strawberries, cucumber, and nutrition. —Rebecca Pytell
- 3/4 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Frozen Cubed Cucumber
- 2 cups Spinach
- 2 tablespoons Plant Protein Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Coconut Extract
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- In a blender, add the strawberries, cucumber, greens, coconut, extract, protein, and water (adjust water to your liking). Blend.
- Pour and top with shredded coconut. Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe