If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: three ingredient breakfast, lunch or dinner fritters are a great way to get sneaky veggies into yours (or your kids') meals —vanessa green
beet, peeled and grated
eggs, beaten separately
carrot, peeled and grated
cup raw mozzarella, grated
salt and pepper
tablespoon butter, to sautee
- Beat an egg each into three separate bowls.
- And peeled / or grated zucchini, beet and carrot into each bowl
- Add 1/4 cup grated mozzarella into each bowl
- Add a pinch salt and pepper into each bowl
- Add 1 tbsp butter to fry pan and when completely melted divide first fritter mix into four and fry in pan at once. Repeat other veggies
- Serve with bacon, a dollop of sheep's feta and garlic aioli