If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mother has been making this recipe ever since I could remember and she taught me how to cook it - which I am ever so grateful for because it is my favorite way to make Chicken. I probably make it once a week if not more! This dish goes great with roasted/steamed vegetables and a simple grain or potato. —Kristina's Cooking
Serves 2-4 (depending on the size of chicken)
- 2 Chicken Breasts, pounded to the same thickness & cut into 4 large pieces
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Whole Milk
- 1/3 - 1/2 cups Dry Breadcrumbs (Make sure its gluten free if you are)
- 2 teaspoons Poultry Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon 21 Seasoning Salute
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat a skillet on medium/high heat and add oil to the skillet.
- Whisk Eggs and Milk together and place on a dish.
- Mix Breadcrumbs, Seasonings and Parmesan Cheese together and place on another dish.
- Take 1 Chicken Breast at a time and coat with wet mixture then dry mixture, dipping in every coating twice.
- Place all chicken pieces in the skillet and cover with a lid for 2 - 4 minutes.
- The chicken should start to become brown (if they are burning, turn down the heat) on the one side. Flip sides and let cook (can add more oil if needed) uncovered, for another 2 - 4 minutes until the chicken is golden brown and tender (making sure they are cooked all the way through). Enjoy!