If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A flavorful salad which combines blackberries, strawberries and mangos with a sprinkling of toasted pistachios and blue cheese, all served beside a delicious blend of coconut-balsamic dressing. —Grace
- 1 mango, sliced
- 4-6 ounces blackberries
- 8 ounces strawberries, chopped
- 16-24 ounces lettuce, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, toasted
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup olive oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together sugar and balsamic vinegar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add in garlic and celery seed and coconut milk.
- Whisk in oil until ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Serve salad with dressing on the side.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe