If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, nutritious and inexpensive summer dinner recipe :) —Seda Yüksel
Makes 2-3 servings
- 200 grams peeled frozen prawn
- 1 medium onion, finely sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 bunch Lollo Rosso lettuce
- 1/4 bunch purple basil
- 2 pieces bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly milled black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon blue poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 pieces lemon wedges to serve
- Get a wok or pan. Add the 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic, onion, prawns, bay leaves, cherry tomatoes, 1 tsp balsamic vinegar, freshly milled black pepper, butter to your hot wok. Stir-fry for around 7 minutes, until the prawns are lightly golden. Cook only 1 min. more with lastly added tomato puree. Remove from the heat, and simmer at least 10 min.
- Whisk 1 tbsp olive oils, 1 tsp balsamic vinegar and 2 tbsp lemon juice together. Combine dressing and herbs in a large bowl. Pile the cooked prawns on top of the salad. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and blue poppy seeds. Serve with lemon wedges.