If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A sweet and savory treat showcasing the bright beauty of strawberries at their peak of perfection! —Donna Castellano
- 1 cup ripe strawberries chopped
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1 scallion chopped (white and green parts)
- 1/2 serrano pepper (or less depending on desired heat)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all ingredients into a medium sized bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Allow flavors to marinate for 30 minutes and serve with chips, over chicken, fish, beans, or rice.