If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Htipiti is a spread combining the salty cheese with roasted red peppers and spices, kind of like a Greek Romesco Sauce. We love to serve the orangey red blend as a dip with pita chips or as a spread atop a lamb burger or flatbread. —Twin Tastes
- 8 ounces feta cheese, roughly crumbled
- 1 whole roasted red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients and pulse until fully blended and smooth. If the mixture is too thick add more EVOO. Plate and serve with pita chips and/or sliced vegetables.