If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fast dinner for lazy days. —Tracy Udubra
- 1 cup Mixed greens (kale, spinach, arangula)
- 1/4 cup Black cherries (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Avocado (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Tilapia fillet
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil (frying)
- Heat skillet with coconut and olive oil on medium heat.
- Season fish with salt, pepper, paprika and thyme. Fry each side of the fish on the skillet for 4 mins until opaque and fish flakes.
- Meanwhile, prepare salad. Deseed black cherries, dice avocado and add to bowl of mixed greens
- Adjust seasoning to soothe your taste.