If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The combination of sweet fruit, salty cured meat and creamy cheese makes this a delicious, summery salad. —asweetmuddle
- 6-8 slices prosciutto
- 2 peaches
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 2 spring onions (scallions), finely sliced
- 8-10 baby mozzarella balls
- 1-2 tablespoons almond flakes, toasted
- extra virgin olive oil
- good quality sherry vinegar
- sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Grill or fry the prosciutto slices until crisp. Leave to cool, then break into smaller pieces.
- Meanwhile, halve and peel the peaches, then cut each half into thick slices – between 4 to 6 slices per half, depending on the size of the peaches.
- Divide the baby spinach and spring onions between two plates or bowls, then arrange the peach, prosciutto and baby mozzarella on top.
- Scatter the toasted almonds on top, then drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil and a splash of sherry vinegar.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.
- Notes: You could easily use nectarines instead of peaches; toasted pine nuts or pistachios instead of almonds; and rocket (arugula) or watercress instead of baby spinach.