SIMPLE SKIRT STEAK (VIA OVEN TOASTER)
Primarily liked for its taste rather than tender-bite friendliness,
skirt steak is the boneless beef cut from the short plate.
Try this easiest recipe that you’ll enjoy working on
fulfilling your family’s satiety.
Mostly utilized for fajitas, stir fries, burger patties
and other ground beef needing dishes, this cut,
to minimize toughness, is normally braised, marinated or quickly pan seared
before subjecting to original recipe intentions.
My being carnivorous surmounted again last night
ensuing to this quick no-hassle dinner plate of goodness…
at the same time satisfying my palate as “pulutan”
(finger food to go with alcoholic drinks) —ingredientspecialist
Slab of short plate. Better if you can get hold of square-ish cut for more appealing presentation. Freeze overnight. Against the grain of the meat, slice to desired thickness. Set aside.
any red wine
cracked or ground black pepper
white or brown sugar
EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
In This Recipe
1. In highest setting, pre-heat toaster. Making sure the upper rod is the one set to heat red-off.
2. Into red wine, combine all ground and/or powder ingredients to make the
marinade. Stir and blend well.
4. Heating rod on fiery red state, pour EVOO unto flat/corrugated pan of the oven toaster, scatter.
5. Line up slices and wedge to the topmost slot nearest the heating rod.
6. Toast/roast for 1 minute each side. That’s all. Done.
7. Best with cold beer, red wine or share with loved one in a rice meal.