Variations on a theme - simple Sunday morning fare, easily done, easily consumed.
Variations on a theme - simple Sunday morning fare, easily done, easily consumed.—THE MATH CHEF
large hothouse tomato
large lemon, juicy
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, "fine" setting
In This Recipe
- Cut the lemon in half, squeeze it and filter out the seeds. Reserve the liquid.
- Cut the eggs into quarters, and pour the pepper over them.
- Cut the tomatoes into approximately 3/4" sized wedges. Slice the pickles into 3/4" thick slices. Peel and dice the avocado into approximately half-inch sized cubes.
- Mix all of the ingredients, except for the eggs and the lemon juice, thoroughly together.
- Dissolve the lemon juice into the salad, top off with the egg quarters, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff