If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Variations on a theme - simple Sunday morning fare, easily done, easily consumed. —THE MATH CHEF
large hothouse tomato
large lemon, juicy
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, "fine" setting
- Cut the lemon in half, squeeze it and filter out the seeds. Reserve the liquid.
- Cut the eggs into quarters, and pour the pepper over them.
- Cut the tomatoes into approximately 3/4" sized wedges. Slice the pickles into 3/4" thick slices. Peel and dice the avocado into approximately half-inch sized cubes.
- Mix all of the ingredients, except for the eggs and the lemon juice, thoroughly together.
- Dissolve the lemon juice into the salad, top off with the egg quarters, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff