If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this salad on a night that one does not feel like a salad (pizza was making its way into every one of my thought processes), but I made a promise to myself the night before - when I thought I could make up drinking 5 margaritas by eating healthy food the next day. This salad definitely beats its insipid salad friends by far! —Kristina's Cooking
Serves 2 large salads
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Garlic Clove, Pressed
- 1 teaspoon Dried Greek Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Agave Nectar
- 4 Small Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 Half Red Onion, Diced
- 3 Small Japanese Cucumbers, Chopped
- 1 Half Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Parsley, Finely Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Basil, Finley Chopped
- Feta Cheese Crumbles, As Much As You Like
- 1/2 cup Rotisserie Chicken, Chopped
- 1 Small Avocado, Chopped
- 1 cup Torn Baby Spring Lettuce Mix
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a mason jar, and shake until mixed through. Set aside.
- Put all salad ingredients in a salad bowl and mix as much dressing into it as you like. Enjoy!