If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 slices homemade artisan style bread
- 3-4 slices bacon
- 2-3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1ish tablespoons Siracha
- 1ish tablespoons barbecue sauce
- Fry bacon on stove top over medium low heat.
- While bacon is cooking, spread a thick layer of cream cheese on bread and squirt some Siracha and barbecue sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's for this) on top. Spread evenly.
- When bacon is finished cooking, rip slices in half and put onto sandwich. Leave stove on. Close the sandwich with the other slice of bread.
- Cook the sandwich over medium low heat in the bacon grease, being sure to save enough for the other side of the sandwich. Flip when toasted and repeat with other side of sandwich.