Adapted from one of the best breakfasts I've ever had at the Fairmount Chateau Whistler. Could have been the mountain air, but this is like the mother of all overnight oats. It's the kind of breakfast that fuels you but doesn't weigh you down, tastes incredible but is super healthy. —Posie (Harwood) Brien
- Serves 6
Saigon (Vietnamese) cinnamon
plain Greek yogurt
Granny Smith apple
- Place the oats in a bowl with the cinnamon, and toss evenly to distribute.
- In a separate bowl, combine yogurt & honey, then add the cream and milk.
- Add the dairy mixture to the oats and fold it all together.
- Grate the apple into the oats, and add the almonds.
- Cover your bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12 hours (at least).