If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Adapted from one of the best breakfasts I've ever had at the Fairmount Chateau Whistler. Could have been the mountain air, but this is like the mother of all overnight oats. It's the kind of breakfast that fuels you but doesn't weigh you down, tastes incredible but is super healthy. —Posie Harwood
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon Saigon (Vietnamese) cinnamon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup cream
- Place the oats in a bowl with the cinnamon, and toss evenly to distribute.
- In a separate bowl, combine yogurt & honey, then add the cream and milk.
- Add the dairy mixture to the oats and fold it all together.
- Grate the apple into the oats, and add the almonds.
- Cover your bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12 hours (at least).