If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A new take eggs for breakfast; can also be made ahead and makes a great quick lunch too —vanessa green
- 4 eggs, boiled and peeled
- 3 tablespoons sheep fetta, or cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- arugula, handful
- 2 tablespoons dukkah, so easy to make your own; see my other recipes
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- salt and pepper, to taste
- truffle oil (optional but delicious)
- Put your boiled and peeled eggs in a bowl (they're actually delicious still warm). Add feta, olive oil, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper. Stir gently.
- Serve on bread of your choice (I make my own using macadamias - see my other recipes).
- Sprinkle with dukkah (see my other recipes), 1 tbsp each serving, maybe 2 tbsp because it's moorish (excuse the pun)
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch