If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a favorite summer salad for family and friends. —Judy
- 12 ounces Arugula
- 3 cups 1/2 inch cubed watermelon
- 1 cup Salted shelled pistachios
- 1 Small red onion, sliced
- 2 Avocados, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Grated orange peel
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vinaigrette Whisk olive oil juice, vinegar , orange peel with salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble salad Toss Arugula with some of the dressing. Add watermelon, pistachios, onion, and avocado and gently toss , add more vinaigrette if needed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Melon