If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These tarts take all of 10 minutes before they're ready to pop in the oven but taste so complex and sophisticated that your guests will think you spent all day baking. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 1 sheet puff pastry, defrosted, cut into 12 rectangles
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 peaches, plums, nectarines (or combination of these), pitted and sliced thin
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lay puff pastry squares on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Using a fork, poke 4-5 holes in each square.
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon of mascarpone cheese into the center of each. Add 3-5 pieces of sliced fruit to each, pressing down on the mascarpone. Sprinkle a little brown sugar on each.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until puff pastry is golden brown.