If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I chose to make a light beef stroganoff. The basic recipe is with many fat cream, I replaced with cheese 0% for lightness. This recipe is rather “healthy”. By against, vegetarian abstain! There is rump steak, a good piece of red meat reported by my grandfather of the butcher of the the corner. All products in the recipe come from around, it is one of the advantages of living in the countryside. In addition, the potatoes that accompanied the dish are straight out of the garden of my grandparents! Pure happiness. —Mary Devinat
gloves of garlic
a beautiful bunch of chives
grams rump steak
tablespoon olive oil
grams cottage cheese 0%
beef stock cube
salt and pepper
- Peel the peppers, cut off the end of the tails of mushrooms and slice both. Cut the smallest wing and chives. Finally, cut into strips the paved rump steak. I think it is always better to prepare everything before starting but it is up to you
- Heat a large frying pan, add the tablespoon of olive oil and add the garlic and chives. Let simmer 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and peppers. Allow 10 minutes, the mushrooms will shrink. If they are fresh, they will produce a lot of water so no need to add if not, pour a glass of water and crumble the bouillon cube. Sprinkle with paprika and stir frequently.
- When mushrooms have markedly reduced, add the meat, salt and pepper. Stir and cook 5 minutes. Finally, add the cream cheese and mix well. You can serve!
- Everyone enjoyed, in addition, it is a simple dish when there are a lot of people in table and diet, about 250 calories per serving. What more ?