If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A one step delight from my little sunny kitchen in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, to yours. —Kenza Saadi
- 2 pounds fresh tomatoes - peeled
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion (optional)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoons cumin
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro and mint
- 1 teaspoon salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon very cold water
- Blend together in a mixer all the ingredients, adjusting the water to wanted consistency (always using it very cold).
- Let it chill in the fridge for at least one hour before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup