If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gazpacho – a true summer soup with refreshing flavours is usually served chilled.This hearty Spanish soup made from garden fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and bread is a household dish, much enjoyed all across the globe today. Recipe adapted from Jerez de la Frontera —Dhanya Samuel
- 2 Vine ripened tomatoes, diced
- 2 Cucumber, diced
- 2 Shallots, diced
- 1/4 Green bell pepper, diced
- 3 Brown bread slices, moistened
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 4-5 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Red wine vinegar
- to season Salt
- to season Freshly milled black pepper
- Blanch the tomatoes and peel the skin. Roughly dice and add to the food processor.
- Squeeze out the excess water and add the moistened bread along with all other ingredients except salt and pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chilled, garnished with chopped cucumber and tomatoes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup