If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sugar- and gluten-free, flavor- and health-full :) —vanessa green
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (processed finely)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt, pinch
- 1 coconut milk, can
- 1.5 teaspoons gelatin, grass fed
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon almond essence
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- Begin with your bases - process cashews, shredded coconut, butter and pinch of salt until a dough forms. Press into egg rings arranged on a parchment line tray and refrigerate.
- To make your cheesecakes, pour 1/2 cup of coconut milk into a bowl and sprinkle with gelatin to bloom. Pour the rest rest into a saucepan with lemon juice and zest, heat don't boil and take off heat to infuse. Generally I bloom gelatin for 10min. Mix gelatin mix into warmed lemon coconut mix and whisk together with almond essence and honey. Pour into 4 ramekins and allow to set, up to 4 hours,
- Lastly to make your blueberry coulis, mix blueberries, honey, cinnamon and water on low heat until blueberries fall slightly.
- Run a knife around inside of egg rings to remove bases, run knife around inside of ramekins to remove 'cheesecakes' and stack on top. I put another base on top and coulis on top of that. Yum