If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 medium sized onion thinly sliced
- 2 big potatoes cut into half noons
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small sized broccoli
- 85 grams cottage cheese
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 4 leafs of basil, chopped
- salt, pepper and olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Boil the brocolli in salt and water and put them aside when ready.
- Meanwhile, in a pan or wok (something that can be used in the oven), put the sliced onion and potatoes and a bit of olive oil. Let it cook in low heat, until the potatoes get softer, but not entirely cooked (approximately 10 minutes).
- Add the chopped garlic and let it cook for a few more minutes. Then had the previously boiled broccoli to the mix, as well as the cottage cheese. Season it with salt and pepper and add the chopped basil. Mix a little bit.
- Beat the eggs with the milk and join it to the mix. When you see the bottom and sides of your tortilla start to set and get thicker and the center is still wet, put the pan in the oven. Then let it stay in there until you see the center dry and cooked!