If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Kids love this creamy delicious cream of tomato soup, it is dariy free and super easy to make. To serve sprinkle with chives and drizzle with coconut milk, kids love this with GF grilled cheese sandwich or just GF crackers.
—Only Gluten Free Recipes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 piece medium organic carrot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons organic pure tomato paste
- 2 pieces sprigs of thyme
- 14 ounces can organic coconut milk
- 1 piece medium organic yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 pieces cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh organic lemon juice
- 15 ounces can organic pure crushed tomatoes no additives
- 1 piece organic GF bay leaf
- In a large pot add coconut oil, onion, garlic and carrot, sauté on medium heat until just soft, about 5 minutes
- Add tomato paste and cook for about 2 minutes while stirring
- Add stock, maple syrup, lemon juice, thyme, bay leaf and tomatoes, simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Remove from heat, remove bay leaf and thyme, and add to food processor or blender, blend until smooth
- Return to pot and stir in coconut milk, add sea salt to taste