If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Thin spaghetti tossed with olive oil, lemon juice, parmesan cheese, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- 13.25 ounces package whole wheat thin spaghetti
- 8 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 pieces garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 cups spinach
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Boil pasta per package instructions. My pasta took about 5 minutes for al dente. Drain pasta.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil into the pot the pasta was cooked in.
- Add in red pepper flakes and spinach and cook for an additional minute.
- Season with salt, and pepper.