If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Watermelon and papaya pair to make this delicious soup, complemented by limes that add a tang. The result - a sublime summer soup! —THE FUTURE MBA
cups cubed seedless watermelon
large ripe papayas, peeled, seeded, and cut into approximate half-inch sized cubes
cups mini ice cubes
kiwis, peeled and cut into wedges
- Combine the watermelon and papaya cubes in large stainless steel bowl.
- Halve and squeeze the limes, filtering out any seeds. Add the juice to the bowl.
- Combine all of the ingredients thoroughly, crushing the cubes of watermelon and papaya. Top the bowls of soup with the kiwi wedges. Add a layer of the mini ice cubes, distributed evenly among the bowls of soup.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup