Author Notes: Watermelon and papaya pair to make this delicious soup, complemented by limes that add a tang. The result - a sublime summer soup! —THE MATH CHEF
cups cubed seedless watermelon
large ripe papayas, peeled, seeded, and cut into approximate half-inch sized cubes
cups mini ice cubes
kiwis, peeled and cut into wedges
In This Recipe
- Combine the watermelon and papaya cubes in large stainless steel bowl.
- Halve and squeeze the limes, filtering out any seeds. Add the juice to the bowl.
- Combine all of the ingredients thoroughly, crushing the cubes of watermelon and papaya. Top the bowls of soup with the kiwi wedges. Add a layer of the mini ice cubes, distributed evenly among the bowls of soup.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup