If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the perfect, super quick, diet dinner. It's filling, tasty and carb-free plus you can eat as many portions as you want without having the guilts. It's a crowd pleaser and satisfying even for those not on a diet. Everyone will appreciate this dish. How could you not? —Anna Barnett
- 1 splash Olive oil
- 1 White Onion- Diced
- 2 Cloves Of Garlic- Crushed and chopped
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 500 grams Mussels - Cleaned
- 3 handfuls Samphire
- 3 Courgettes - Spiralized (or finely sliced into thin ribbons)
- 1 Red Chilli
- Generous sprinkle of freshly ground/cracked black pepper
- Add a glug of olive oil to a large pan and add the onions and garlic, cook for a minute or so then add the white wine followed by the mussels. Cover with a lid and cook on a medium to high heat for 2 minutes.
- Next add in the samphire, courgette and half the chilli and half the lemon zest, stir then cook with the lid on for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve once all mussels have opened (those that haven't opened don't eat). Sprinkle over the remaining lemon zest, chilli and add more black pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup