If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet summer peaches, crispy bacon, and smoked mozzarella cheese pressed between two slices of sourdough bread. —Riley Wofford
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon
- 8 (1/2-inch thick) slices sourdough bread
- 3 ounces smoked mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook for about 6 minutes, until golden and crispy on both sides. Drain on paper towels.
- Preheat a Panini press. Place four slices of bread on a clean work surface and layer the mozzarella cheese, peaches, bacon, and spinach over the bread. Place the remaining bread slices on top. Grill the sandwiches for about 5 minutes, until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted. Transfer the sandwiches to a cutting board. Cut each sandwich in half and serve.