If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Really refreshing! Kids enjoy this recipe too —Melodie Drastik
- 4 cups Watermelon
- 2 cups Fresh tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Jalapenos
- 1/2 cup Watermelon in little dice
- 1/2 cup Cucumber In little dice
- Basil leaf
- Mint leaf
- Bio olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- With the help of a mixer, blend the watermelon, the fresh tomatoes and the jalapeno untill you get a nice and liquid texture.
- Add vinegar . Blend for few seconds. Add Salt and pepper .
- Put In the fridge for 2 hours
- Garnish the soup with the dice of cucumber and watermelon, the mint and basil, and add some olive oil. serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup