If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: On a hot summer day or cool winter nights this salad is always delightful. The pasta is infused with light vinaigrette and tasty flavours of parsley, sundried tomatoes, garlic and red pepper, then topped with fresh Parmesan cheese. —Only Gluten Free Recipes
- 227 grams uncooked gluten free pasta of your choice. I use brown rice rotini. Other choices are quinoa/rice or rice/corn pasta. Cook as per package instructions
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes packed in olive oil, cut to small pieces
- Sea salt and freshly ground organic GF black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine cooled pasta, red pepper and sundried tomatoes.
- In another bowl whisk together all the dressing ingredients, then add to pasta and combine well. Add Parmesan cheese, sea salt, black pepper and stir until all the pasta is well coated.