If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple and refreshing pops to beat the summer heat. Recipe inspired by and adapted from People's Pops. —melissa.
Makes 5 pops
- 8-10 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup simple syrup
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1/3 cup low-fat buttermilk
- In a food processor or blender, puree the berries and lemon juice. Strain to remove seeds, if desired (totally optional).
- Stir in simple syrup until thoroughly combined. Taste, and add more simple syrup if desired. The mixture will lose a little bit of sweetness once frozen.
- Add in buttermilk. You can stir until combined, or, you can just swirl it in.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, and freeze overnight.