If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh, simple, delicious and tasty. —Julie D.
- 2 cups can diced tomatoes
- 1 peeled cucumber
- 1 destemmed, deseeded and diced green pepper
- 1 garlic clove (remove inside stem)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon of xeres vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- All the ingredients should be mix in a blender for at least 3 minutes.
- Pour the liquid in a sieve on the top of a bowl.
- To ensure a phenomenal consistency, use a strainer and pass the liquid trough with the help a dipper.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When it’s ready to serve,garnish with some greek yogurt and olive oil, or croutons.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup