If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
for the cupcakes:
- 200 grams dark chocolate chips
- 115 grams walnuts
- 140 grams unsalted butter
- 140 grams brown sugar
- 125 grams honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 grams baking soda
- 6 grams baking powder
- 380 grams flour
- 150 milliliters milk
- 180 milliliters half half 10% cream
- 110 grams raisins
for the ganache:
- 100 grams milk chocolate 'Lindt"
- 80 milliliters heavy cream - 35%
- Prepare the ganache first: Bring the cream to boil. Pour it over the chopped chocolate. Stir carefully until a glossy ganache. Leave to harden a bit.
- Prepare the cupcakes: Combine the chopped walnuts, chocolate chips and raisins in a bowl.
- Combine milk and cream in a jar.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and soda in a bowl.
- With the paddle attachment of a self-standing mixer, beat the butter and sugar until pale. Add the honey, eggs (one by one) and vanilla. Beat until all the mixture is light and creamy.
- Add the dry ingredients in 3 parts, alternating with the milk-cream mixture. Stir in the walnuts, chocolate chips and raisins.
- Distribute the batter in a muffin pan, lined with paper cups. Bake at 190C for about 25-30 min. Check the core with the wooden toothpick. Let them stay in the pan for 5 min and transfer on a wire rack to cool.
- This ganache is very creamy, not as easy for piping as the dark chocolate ganache. But in this recipe, is a nice addition to the walnut cupcakes, that are very rich in flavour. Spoon the ganache in a piping bag with a star tip. Pipe small amount of the ganache on each cupcake. Leave to cool in the refrigerator for about 30 min. Store and serve at room temperature.