If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Smoked chicken and mache salad with apples, peanuts, feta cheese, green olives, and raspberry vinaigrette. —Riley Wofford
Serves 4 to 6
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the raspberries, olive oil, lemon juice, and honey in a blender and mix until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 4 cups mache leaves
- 1 cup shredded smoked chicken
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives, thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- Toss together the mache, chicken, tomatoes, apples, feta, peanuts, olives, and scallions in a large serving bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the top and toss to coat.