If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Roast vegetable salad with sweet and spicy kick —Jordana D Shell
- 1/2 head Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 15 Brussel sprouts, cut into halves or quaters
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line two baking trays with baking/parchment paper.
- First tray: place the broccoli and cauliflower florets and drizzle 2 tbs of olive oil on them.
- Sprinkle turmeric and cayenne over the vegetables.
- On the second tray: scatter the Brussels. Pour the maple mix over. Shake to ensure that all have been covered.
- Put the vegetables into the oven to cook for 30-40mins, depending on your oven.
- To assemble: Pile the vegetables on a plate. Sprinkle over feta and pomegranate seeds and drizzle Balsamic Vinegar.