Author Notes: Roast vegetable salad with sweet and spicy kick —Jordana D Shell
Cauliflower, cut into florets
broccoli, cut into florets
Brussel sprouts, cut into halves or quaters
tablespoons maple syrup
tablespoon whole grain mustard
tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
teaspoon cayenne pepper
tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
cup pomegranate seeds
Salt and Pepper to taste
In This Recipe
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line two baking trays with baking/parchment paper.
- First tray: place the broccoli and cauliflower florets and drizzle 2 tbs of olive oil on them.
- Sprinkle turmeric and cayenne over the vegetables.
- On the second tray: scatter the Brussels. Pour the maple mix over. Shake to ensure that all have been covered.
- Put the vegetables into the oven to cook for 30-40mins, depending on your oven.
- To assemble: Pile the vegetables on a plate. Sprinkle over feta and pomegranate seeds and drizzle Balsamic Vinegar.