If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 (6 ounce) wild salmon fillets (~1-inch-thick), skin on
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic seasoning
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil to the pan. Salt and season both sides of salmon. Place the salmon, skin-side up in the pan. Turn salmon over and remove the skin with a knife. Set the skin aside. Cook salmon for 5 minutes, or until browned. Add a dash of cognac to sweeten the salmon and rid of slight fish odor.
- Transfer salmon to individual plates and add your sides.
- CRISPY SALMON SKINS: Place the inside of salmon skin onto the skillet with oil and fry over medium-low heat. Let the oil crisp up the skin which may take up to 10-15 minutes. Remove salmon skins from heat and let sit. Your salmon skin will get crispy! Serve with your salmon or on its own with lemon juice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dinner That Makes a Good Lunch